Kettlebell Trainer Course!
Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebell Training - (Only 10 spaces)
Date/Location: Tuesday, 19th February 2019 - Bridgend Life Centre - Full Day (9am-4pm)
Price: £150 for full day
In collaboration with Motivational Preparation College for Training (MPCT), we are running a series of credible fitness trainer courses to supplement your current CV.
Kettlebells are a common and popular feature in gym and studio environments. They are a good way to develop muscular endurance, strength and functional core strength. This qualification is aimed at qualified fitness instructors and personal trainers wishing to acquire the additional knowledge and competencies required to plan and deliver safe and effective kettlebell exercises and training sessions.
The Course: There are two units for the Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells:
- Unit 1: Planning a kettlebell exercise session
- Unit 2: Instructing a kettlebell exercise session
Unit 1 consists of a knowledge-based worksheet and a session plan. You will be expected to complete your session plan document on the day. Unit 2 will be the practicial; instructing and taking part in kettlebell sessions.
- Aged 16 years old or over.
- Hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent
- Our highly skilled tutors will adapt their delivery to support all learner requirements but we recommend that you have some experience of exercising with Kettlebells.
- You should be fit enough to cope with the physical exertion and individual participation involved in the course.
Just email Nathan.Deere@haloleisure.org.uk to find out more and sign up!
Future CPD Courses:
Level 2 Award in Instructing Group Indoor Cycling
Tuesday, 19th March 2019 - Bridgend Life Centre
This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions.
Level 2 Award in Suspension Movement Training
Tuesday, 16th April 2019 - Bridgend Life Centre
This qualification is aimed at qualified fitness instructors and personal trainers wishing to acquire the additional knowledge and competencies required to plan and deliver safe and effective suspended movement training sessions.