Main ContentSkip Main Content
We are on a mission to promote healthy living, and are seeing local people of all ages build practical steps into their daily routines to help them feel happier and healthier with amazing results.
If your GP recommends you do some exercise, we know that, for you, this can be a worrying time and keeping fit can be challenging. Be assured that our registered exercise professionals will find a regime that’s just right for you and then offer support to gently increase your activity levels and quickly improve your overall health.
Healthier starts with Halo
If you have a health condition, at risk of developing chronic disease, or are recovering from an operation or injury and haven't exercised for a long time, your doctor may recommend you start to do some physical activity to improve your health and wellbeing. If you are not used to being regularly physically active, we can introduce you to exercise which is fun, rewarding and can be incorporated into everyday life.
Become a Halo member and you will benefit from:
- One-to-one appointment with a Halo instructor
- Personalised Activity Plan - to suit your age, ability, current fitness levels, time available
- Usage of Halo Facilities including our gyms, pools, fitness classes, spa facilties, toning suite and golf facilities
- Ongoing advice and guidance from a fitness instructor who is experienced and sympathetic to the needs of people who haven't been active for some time
Want a piece of the action? Click the join button above, Pop into your local Halo centre or contact us and we'll be in touch.
Your return to optimal fitness
If an injury or ache or pain is hampering your training, then we want to help restore your optimal health and fitness. We have secured discounted treatment for our members, all you have to do is show your Halo card to activate preferential rates with:
- Qualified resident sports physio Ian Rodgerson is based at Hereford Leisure Centre and offers a 10% discount for Halo members. Book directly with Ian on 07787 528700
- Health & Physio Matters have clinics in Ross-on-Wye and Hereford and offer a 15% discount on all treatments. For more information visit www.physioandhealthmatters.com.
At both practices you will receive a professional hands-on service, and information and advice on how to prevent future injuries.