Always one of our favourite holidays, giving families a last chance to enjoy the Autumn sunshine before the Winter sets in. Top of the to do list this week includes...
1. A walk in the woods, collecting leaves and turning them into pictures (stars, spaceships, animals or more).
2. Pumpkin carving. Perfect rainy day treat ready for the Halloween. Go outside and watch one of Autumn’s glorious sunsets as you light your pumpkin up for the evening.
3. A cycle ride through the park. Remember you can hire bikes at Hereford Leisure Pool.
4. Costume making! Get ready for the 31st by exploring what you can find in your cupboards to turn into a cape, hat and broomstick.
5. A family swim, followed by a hot chocolate!
Remember Halo Centres are open throughout the half term and offer a range of children’s holiday activities for kids who want to maximise fun during the school holiday. Check what’s available at your local centre.