Halo was established as a Leisure Trust in April 2002 to manage 9 leisure facilities on behalf of the Herefordshire Council. We are an independent Not Profit Distributing Organisation and registered charity without obligation to shareholder needs.
We strive to deliver innovation and excellence in all that we do and be recognised as a model of best practice in the leisure industry and an employer of choice.
Our Chief Executive Jon Argent recruited the Trust's Senior Management Team particularly for their high level of specialist technical competence across a range of core business functions. This support of the operational facility teams has delivered exceptional results in terms of quality improvement and sustainable business management within Halo.
We've established Halo Consult as our consultancy arm. Working with your management teams, we can add value at a cost effective price.
Halo Consult are able to offer specialist advice on:
Strategy and planning
- building strategic awareness capability
- business continuity/risk management strategy
- business planning for results
- the production of asset registers
- planned maintenance and repair and renewal planning
- our Workflow Asset ManagementTM system, a bespoke software solution for defect reporting and analysis
Planning for and delivering continuous improvement
- internal auditing and assessment against nationally recognised benchmarks including Quest
- mystery visits
We’d welcome the opportunity to have a no obligation discussion with you to consider your needs.