Halo was established as a Leisure Trust in April 2002 and now manages 20 leisure facilities in Herefordshire, Bridgend County and Shropshire.
Our senior management and operational specialists have a high level of specialist technical competence across a range of core business functions. We deliver exceptional results in terms of quality improvement and sustainable business management within Halo. You too can benefit from our experience in the leisure sector. Halo Consult is helping a growing number of operators with areas such as:
Strategy and planning
- building strategic awareness capability
- business continuity/risk management strategy
- business planning for results
- the production of asset registers
- planned maintenance and repair and renewal planning
- our Workflow Asset ManagementTM system, a bespoke software solution for defect reporting and analysis
Planning for and delivering continuous improvement
- internal auditing and assessment against nationally recognised benchmarks including Quest
- mystery visits
- marketing and communication support
- customer service support
We’d welcome the opportunity to have a no obligation discussion on how Halo can support you to enhance your business performance.
Please contact Scott Rolfe, Halo Chief Executive on 01568 618993 or email@example.com