If you use our centres at least twice a week, a Complete Membership offers brilliant value for money. You can enjoy everything on offer in all our centres: gyms, pools, group exercise classes, spa and saunas, indoor climbing wall, toning suite, racket sports. As if this wasn’t enough you also get:
- Use of facilities across all Halo centres in Bridgend County (Bridgend, Garw, Maesteg, Pencoed, Pyle, Ogmore, Ynysawdre) and Herefordshire
- Personal Fitness Plan developed by a Halo fitness Instructor
- Ongoing support, guidance and regular progress reviews
- Fortnightly motivational emails and healthy living tips
- Member only privileges, for example online booking for fitness classes and racket courts up to 14 days in advance
- Discounts and special offers at a range of local shops - just flash your Halo card.
- Hassle free direct debit payments
ACCESS TO LEISURE
The Access to Leisure scheme in Bridgend County offers discounts to people receiving Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit. If you receive these benefits then you can get a COMPLETE memberrship for just £10 a month.
|MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES||STANDARD||CONCESSION||JUNIOR||ACCESS TO LEISURE|
|Complete Committed Membership by Direct Debit (minimum of 12 monthly payments)||£36|
|Complete Uncommitted Membership, monthly by Direct Debit||£40||£23.50||£16.25||£10|
|Annual Complete Membership||£360||£235||£162.50||-|
|Toning Suite Membership||£25||-||-||-|
|Complete Enrolment Fee||£20||£10||£10|
|ACTIVITY||STANDARD||CONCESSION||JUNIOR||ACCESS TO LEISURE|
|Gym Workout (requires Gym Card)||£6||£4||£3||£1-1.50|
|Group Exercise Class||£6||£4||£4||£1-1.50|
|Hydrogym workout (Bridgend)||£4||£3||£3||£1-1.50|
Want a piece of the action?
Click the join button above
To sign up call 0300 012 1223, pop into your local Halo centre or contact us and we'll be in touch.